My Etsy Shop

Friday, September 10, 2010

Books


Many who know me know that I love books and love to read. I generally hate tv (I have a sick fascination with Jersey Shore, but otherwise) and movies, and would much rather read books. Lately I haven't been reading as much as I like to. I really don't have a lot to read and I haven't come across anything new that strikes my interest. I think what I really need is a Kindle!! I came across some book- blogs, and one of them is actually giving away a Kindle to their readers! The giveaway ends Sept 16, but there is still time to enter your name in the drawing! So get over there and enter, and if you don't want a Kindle do it anyway and give it to me for Christmas if you win! :)

Here is a link to enter- http://bittenbybooks.com/?p=30559

No comments:

Post a Comment