My Etsy Shop

Monday, August 2, 2010

Starting Off

I thought it was time to get in tune with the blog world. I have several friends who blog and I love keeping up with their thoughts, even when we can't get together in person. So I thought someone out there may be interested in my ideas too! I have lots of ideas running around in my head right now and I need an outlet anyway.

I used to be a really crafty kid, always doing well in art class, writing poetry, and making stuff. When I changed to TN schools, I pursued music more than art, and I let myself get un-creative.

Well I am going to get creative again! With Chuck, I have started etching glass, and a lot of our friends and family seem to love it! Not that I want to self-promote on here, but if you are interested, I have set up an Etsy shop: www.TheCuttingEtch.etsy.com

...And if you aren't familiar with Etsy, CHECK IT OUT! It's awesome! Etsy is a site for buying and selling handmade goods, so take that Walmart!

Anyway, Hopefully I can come up with some creative and witty ideas to post and share with the world. And hopefully people will like what I have to say. Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment