My Etsy Shop

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Orlando!

As many of you know, I drive a Mini Cooper S. Whenever I get a chance, I like to look at other Mini's and dream of having a better one. I just can't seem to find THE perfect one. Mine is great.. but it has little kinks that they worked out in the newer years.

Anyway, Sunshine Minis of Florida is having a Meet in Orlando Oct 1-3. And we are going! We found a hotel for $40 a night woo hoo! They are having a car show, a wine tasting, go-kart racing, comedy shows, dinners, etc etc! We are def going to do the drive to the Vineyard, the Go-karts, and the Midnight cruise around Orlando.

The tough question is whether we want to take Friday to go to Universal and see Harry Potter World.. we reallllly wanna go, but tix are $82 each! So it's going to turn into an expensive trip quickly. We will have to see how much money we can save up in the next month I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment